Vehicle Financing in Moose Jaw
The Nissan Advantage Program
If you’ve faced financial difficulties in the past, or are having trouble establishing your credit, the Nissan Advantage Program is for you! This program is specifically designed to help people to get back on the road or behind the wheel of their first new car.
Choose between the Micra, Versa Note, Sentra, Juke, Rogue, or Altima, and once you’ve been approved through Nissan Canada Finance (NCF) you’ll be out on the road in no time!
The details of this program are:
- Maximum amount financed cannot exceed $30,000.
- A minimum down payment of $1,500 is required.
- A Proof of Income that is acceptable to the NCF is required at the time of purchase.
- A completed application with 1 reference is required at the time of purchase.
- New residents to Canada must present one of the following:
- Permanent Residency Card (SW1, SW2, SW3, SE2, PV2, FC, NV5, EN2, C1, C2)
- IMM 5292 Form (Record of Landing)
- Work or study permit/visa
- Diplomat service
- Non-landed applicants must present job contract and work permit